Are You a Prospective student?
- Learn If You Are Cut out for Medical Assisting
- Is Medical Assisting a Stressful Career?
- Should I Become a CNA Instead?
- How Is an LPN Different from a Medical Assistant?
- How Much Can I Make as a CMA?
- What Are the Best Medical Assisting Schools?
- What Courses Would Be Taught in Medical Assisting School?
- What Is the Alternative to Medical Assisting School?
- What Scholarships Can I Apply For?
- Need Flexibility? Try an Online Medical Assisting Program.
- Is a CNA Different from an MA?
- How to Become a Medical Assistant
- What Is an Administrative Medical Assistant?
- What Is a Clinical Medical Assistant?
- MA – a “Hot” Profession Facing Extinction?
- Other Professions Medical Assistants Can Transfer Into
- Unusual Workplaces for Medical Assistants
- 12 Medical Assistant Career Shortcomings and How to Fix Them
What the Pros Say
RN, BSNCalling Yourself a Nurse Is a Crime, No Less
It is illegal in all states to claim a license you do not have. This cannot be overstated ! Read More..
Lisa Otto CMA, EMTA Medical Assisting Career Does Have Its Cons
Do not get into a career without knowing its cons. Learn flip side of the coin before making a decision Read More..
Rachel Dennis MA, CNA, EMTJust Graduated School? Lets Get You Ready for Interview
MA should get ready for an interview by preparing answers to the most common questions asked by employers. Stumbling through answers to questions may give the interviewer the wrong impression. Read More..
Summer Banks Pediatric MALike Working with Children? Get into Pediatric Medical Assisting.
If you are interested in working with children, get into pediatric medical assisting. Choose between front and back office duties. Read More..
Searching for a Medical Assisting School? – Browse Schools by State:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia