Are you a Prospective student?
- Learn if you are cut out for medical assisting
- Is medical assisting a stressful career?
- Should i become a CNA instead ?
- How is LPN different from CMA ?
- How much can i make as a CMA ?
- Give me a list of reputable schools
- What courses would be taught in school ?
- What is the alternative to school ?
- What does a MA do all day?
- What scholarships can i apply for?
- I do not have time for campus-based course? What can i do?
- Is a CNA different from CMA?
What the pros say
RN, BSNCalling yourself a nurse is a crime, no less
It is illegal in all states to claim a license you do not have. This cannot be overstated !
Lisa OttoCMA, EMTMedical assisting career does have its cons
Do not get into a career without knowing its cons. Learn flip side of the coin before making a decision
Rachel DennisMA, CNA, EMTJust graduated school ? Lets get you ready for interview
MA should get ready for an interview by preparing answers to the most common questions asked by employers. Stumbling through answers to questions may give the interviewer the wrong impression.
Summer BanksPediatric MALike working with children? Get into Pediatric MA .
If you are interested in working with children, get into pediatric medical assisting. Choose between front and back office duties.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia